Traveling with Her Dream Vacation will include
- A concierge/leader who will accompany you for the duration of your trip
- Private accommodations with private bath in charming boutique hotels, distinctive inns, villas, etc
- A continental and/or full breakfast on most days day when specified
- Welcome gathering and farewell dinners, lunches, tea, wine tastings and surprises as specified on each itinerary
- All local guides and specialists as itinerary states
- Historical walking tours specified
- Garden entrance fees as itinerary states
- Activities specified on itinerary
- Museum visits and entrance fees specified on itinerary
- All other entrance fees and tours on itinerary
- Lessons/workshops/lectures/yoga as indicated
- Private transportation and transfers when specified
- All hotel taxes and government fees
- Gratuities for meals indicated on itinerary
Not included on Her Dream Vacation
Airfare, wine other than what is specified in itinerary, alcoholic beverages, meals that aren’t specified in the itineraries, personal phone calls, laundry, room service, personal shopping and independent activities and choices, travel insurance which is considered a necessity, a gratuity for your tour guide and driver which is voluntary and offered individually at your discretion at the end of the trip. When traveling with a full time guide and driver ,a tip at the end of the tour is customary and guidelines will be offered to you.
EARLY RESERVATIONS are advised and a minimum non refundable deposit of $800.00 is required at the time of your reservation. If you are making your reservation less than 90 days of departure, the entire amount of the the trip must be paid in full at the time of reservation. Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel.
Within weeks of departure you will be emailed additional information about meeting point, transportation, accommodations, the final trip itinerary, other cultural information, recommended readings, packing tips, etc.
In the unlikely event you need to Cancel…
All requests must be made in writing and emailed to:
Cobblestones and Pomegranates/Her Dream Vacation: email@example.com
Exceptions cannot be made to standard policy on refunds. Every effort will be made to help you travel on another trip within a calendar year.
Prior to departure the refund schedule is:
Before 90 days on domestic and 120 days on international trips:
90-120 Loss of non refundable deposit
60-90 days notice – loss of 50% of tour price
45 days -100% loss of tour price
Commitments to travel itineraries are based upon your commitment to Her Dream Vacation, therefore, non-recoverable advance payments are made to partners who help make Her Dream Vacation vacations come true. Please understand that not following through on your commitment affects the entire group who is traveling. You are required to add trip “cancellation for any reason” to your standard travel insurance policy.
Thank you for understanding that Her Dream Vacation trips are all non-smoking.
Full payment for your reservation constitutes full consent and agreement to all the fine print, Terms and Conditions that Her Dream Vacation, Cobblestones and Pomegranates, llc states either on line or in the printed literature.
PEACE OF MIND TRAVEL -Covid 19
You can make unlimited changes to your 2021/2022 tour up to 60 days before it starts — at no extra cost. 60 days or less—standard cancellation policies will apply.
- MORE FLEXIBILITY if your airline cancels or changes your flight dates due to COVID-19.
- MORE FLEXIBILITY if US government or the government of host country recommend against traveling due to COVID-19.
Her Dream Vacation/Cobblestones and Pomegranates does not accept liability of cancellation due to travel partners ability to not perform contracted services during Covid-19. Closures, limited restrictions and tours are all subject to cancellation based upon local partners determination of safety and due enjoyment of group.
Please read all fine print in your travel insurance policy.
- Traveling against government travel warnings. It is in the best interest of Her Dream Vacation and travelers to adhere to all recommendations, warnings and protocols during the Covid-19 pandemic. Her Dream Vacation will not risk traveling during warnings or threats of closed borders. If you do have proper travel insurance coverage, your policy may be voided if you travel somewhere that the US government has deemed unsafe, the host country restricts and/or imposes a quarantine or if government entities restrict international travel.
Her Dream Vacation may cancel a trip at any time prior to departure if, due to terrorism, natural disasters, political instability or other external events it is not viable for us to operate the planned itinerary. If your tour, is cancelled, every effort will be made for an alternate departure date. In circumstances where the cancellation is due to external events outside our reasonable control, vouchers and/or refunds will be less any unrecoverable costs. Redemption of any loss of investment due to any unforeseen cancellation, is subject to travelers following all booking protocols including purchase of “cancel for any reason” travel insurance. Her Dream Vacation is not responsible for any incidental expenses incurred as a result of your booking including but not limited to visas, vaccinations, travel insurance excess or non-refundable flights.